Thursday 12 July 2007

Funny Dilbert


Image © Scott Adams
Original post: Dilbert Blog


I saw this on the blog written by Scott Adams - the writer and artist of the Dilbert comic strip (Wikipedia)and it made it me laugh. Thought I'd plaster it on here so you all can have a giggle too. Weirdly I don't actually read hardly any Dilbert, but I read the blog.

Gun to my head I'd have to say my favourite comic strip is Calvin and Hobbes (daily strip). Just too funny for words. Depending on how you look at it, fortunately or unfortunately the creator Bill Watterson didn't allow anyone merchandising rights to the characters and artwork and so the Calvin and Hobbes t-shirt I've always wanted and never found is going to have to be a dodgy bootleg one. So if you see one when you're out and about, my size is medium or large. Thanks!


Image © Bill Watterson