Wednesday 5 September 2007

Going mental



Am going mental, can feel it. Just spent half an hour looking for something I then realised I'd put under a keyboard for safekeeping. A keyboard I ask you, what sort of storage device for important things is that?

The good news is that I've managed to set up SQL Server in the office development environment to add to the already long list of supported database formats. Also now my email works seamlessly with all relevant project emails are going into their proper folders. I've got server access sorted out to the new project stuff and am more than halfway finished getting the new development set up.

Just a shame it's meant I can't go out climbing today. Too many emails that need attending to, too many problems that need fixing. Never mind, always tomorrow ... hopefully.