Saturday 8 September 2007

Bish, bash, bosh

Dropped Chris off at the airport last night, felt a bit tearful as he was going away and gave him a hug and waved him off. The weather was perfect and as he mentioned in his blog it was a great way to be heading off with a memory of the valley in all its glory.

So....
Bish:
Moved all my stuff from the farm to the office today. Going to get everything sorted to turn it into a proper apartment and move desks/etc so that they become more of a small living area and somewhere I can chillax (a new word I learned recently that is a combination of "chill" and "relax" - I'm so hip and trendy).

Bash
Going to finish off one of my contracts this weekend. They've already started to pay (wahey!) and so going to polish it all off and hand them the thing of beauty we've been working on for the past couple of months. This will then mean I can focus on my new contract as well as make upgrades to another ongoing project. Basically it means I'm not going to be bitching and whining on my blog about work, and let's be honest I'm pretty bloody disorganized generally - having 3 computer contracts on the go is a blatant recipe for disaster.

Bosh
Going to go food shopping today. This is the big shop, you know the one you always need to do when you move into somewhere new? I love it. Gonna buy some cool stuff.