Thursday 25 October 2007

How regular are you?

I've been looking through my posting history on the blog and found out that there are less postings the less I'm doing. So when I'm really busy I post more. Weird inverse proportionality there.

It's still cold here in Chamonix, interseason continues to march on with us all stretching out fingers at the wintery light at the end of the tunnel. There's nothing even remotely interesting to report at the moment. I've decided to give up drinking for a while (or until the pubs open again), I'm about to share a bath with Pluck the yellow duck, I've been watching 8 out of 10 cats and Have I Got News For You on youtube of an evening after work. These are not interesting facts, but true ones.

The good news is that I'm walking around constantly grinning at everything. Awesome. I'm hoping this is down to being excited about the imminent arrival of the wonderous powdery snow. Metres of the white stuff to ride. I hope it's not interseason madness clouding the mind.